If you relapse, repeat after me:
- You are not weak.
- You have not lost this battle.
- You are not selfish.
- You are not out of control.
- All the progress you made hasn’t magically disappeared.
- You are not a failure.
- Life is a cycle of highs and lows- good times are ahead, so keep going forward.
- You matter.
- don’t be angry at yourself when anxiety/depression flares up. it isn’t your fault and no one blames you and if they do they’re pieces of shit.
- don’t orbit around your perceived value so much. you’re not the sum total of what you produce.
- don’t let yourself wonder why people love you. that’s not how it works. there are not stark, individual reasons that a person can enumerate about why they love you. it’s the entire, unique combination of what and who you are.